[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge vs. techshop

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:49:11 UTC 2011

To be clear, I used the word "potential competitor" because I couldn't
come up with a better phrase.  I did that page mainly because the only
other place I ever hear in the same breath as Noisebridge is TechShop.
It's worth pointing out the differences so that potential new people to
Noisebridge have a better understanding of what we have to offer.

Looking at the list, I notice that we have both a darkroom and a
kitchen, neither of which is apparently available at TechShop.

Patrick