[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge vs. techshop

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 02:30:30 UTC 2011

It has come to my attention that Noisebridge has some grave and serious
problems with respect to its similarity with Kink.com - or rather its lack
therof.

This has been going on for a long time - people not having sex in the middle
of the space while others work or masturbate (or work and masturbate).

I then propose that we require members who have genitalia to start fucking
in the middle of the space.

However, since Noisebridge is a do-ocracy, I will do my part to get the ball
rolling (ahem) by fucking someone in the middle of the space next time I am
at Noisebridge.

-Taylor