[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamedev skillshare?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 06:29:48 UTC 2011

Hey, Nick.  I know you work for one of the few remaining non-Zynga
social gaming companies.  I tried to find you on the Noisebridge people
registry to forward you the comments on this thread.  I'm glad you got
the messages anyway.  I look forward to seeing you at this meet-up if we
can put it together!

Please consider adding yourself to the voluntary Noisebridge people
registry so Noisefolk know how to contact you:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/People

Patrick