[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamedev skillshare?

singclarity have.fun.chosen.one at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:10:36 UTC 2011

Hey all,

If this idea has some definite support, I think we should put it
together at NB (and AMT if possible). I ended up not visiting the sf
game developers meetup on Tuesday due to lack of time to spare. I feel
that maybe the NB skill-share could be a bit more interactive than just
a meet-up, but I don't want to antagonize what they're doing, nor seem
like they're mutually exclusive.

So to get things rolling, would anyone be down to come to a planning
meeting for this skill-share? Can anyone make it tomorrow evening?
Otherwise it'll have to be next weekend.

- singuclarity