[Noisebridge-discuss] another class request:CSS, HTML

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 07:33:56 UTC 2011

Most EXCELLENT introductory book is ONE I personally donated to the
Noisebridge library:
Designing With Web Standards, by Zeldman
http://www.zeldman.com/dwws/

ZELDmAn is an industry LEGEND.  He founded the Web Standards
organization that resulted in accessible standards-base web design (
http://www.webstandards.org/ ).  Book is well-illustrated and explains
the browser wars, origins of web standards, importance of standards,
accessibility for differently-abled users, and HTML5.

The latest edition of this book is in the NB library.  I believe it's in
the far-right side with the design books.

You will enjoy it COVER-TO-COVER!

Patrick