[Noisebridge-discuss] max/msp class anyone?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:48:11 UTC 2011

Hey Julien,

Funny you should post about this -- I was at Noisebridge earlier today, and someone was saying that it would be way cool to have a Max/MSP / Pure Data class at Noisebridge.  So, there's at least one person who'll be enthusiastic about your class.  I imagine there's several more.  Me too, except I'll be out of town all of April.  Why don't you find an open time in the events sections on the main NB website, and put your class there.  Then start publicizing -- the NB-discuss, NB-announce, Dorkbot-blabber, and Hackerdojo lists are good places to include for this.

Cheers,
Mitch.