[Noisebridge-discuss] max/msp class anyone?

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:40:33 UTC 2011

Julien,

Some time ago there was an active max/patcher group meeting at NB
called 'Phasor'. Meetings died down, but you may be able to get
interest going again if you pick a specific date for classes and
advertise around the bay. I'd be interested for a skill share / swap,
as I'm experienced but by no means a fully competent patcher. I'm
currently playing with Max4Live, and it'd be cool to really get down
with the ableton integration. (you can grab the first version of my
synth http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device.php?id=563 ).

If you're interested, I'd ping the phasor google group (
http://groups.google.com/group/phasor_tilde?pli=1 ) and see who's
around.

-Jack