[Noisebridge-discuss] common courtesy: logging into wiki / not editing user pages

Erik Nelson erik.nels0n99 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:02:48 UTC 2011

Wow.

It's not like anyone is trying to fuel the flamewar, Mister lumberjack.

On Feb 20, 2011 7:45 PM, "Patrick Keys" <citizenkeys at gmail.com> wrote:
> *sigh*
> Please... I encourage you for the sake of Noisebridge (and the women)
> not to create drama. But if you really want to make an issue of my
> so-called "unsolicited sexual advances", then at least I can take
> comfort in a healthy sex life and healthy attraction to women. I'm
> leaving this topic at that so as not to gossip. Just leave it at that.
>
> AS for taking credit, quit the opposite. You got me all wrong. I
> didn't take credit for anything. So stop saying that I did. I added a
> list to my personal userpage for my own reference. Of all things, you
> really want to argue about... the bathrooms?
>
> When anybody attempts to take credit for anything, somebody points out
> how uncool that is. When anybody attempts NOT to take credit for
> anything, somebody wants to call them out on it.
>
> Once again, Noisebridge has enough drama. Please just drop it.
>

> Patrick
>

> On 2/20/2011 5:53 PM, Alex Handy wrote:
>> Patrick: At least Zed and BJ actually did work in the kitchen. You,
however, took credit for finishing the bathrooms. However, Zedd, Scott and
Miloh actually finished the bathrooms, and to my knowledge all you have ever
done with them is to squeeze the best parts of being down the watery hole
therein.

>> Please fuck off and die, before I make a huge issue about you emailing
unsolicited sexual advances to female Noisebridge members. How'd you like to
talk about that on the list, ya fucking creep.

>> How much more do we have to do to make it clear you are unwelcome at
Noisebridge and that you rub 100% of the people there the wrong way.