[Noisebridge-discuss] common courtesy: logging into wiki / not editing user pages

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:37:49 UTC 2011

Whenever I say, "why doesn't Noisebridge..." I'm:
* trying to avoid unnecessary conflict.  Like the drama with the
lockers. (Fact: Every nearby hackerspace already has lockers.)
* asking if anybody has a better idea,
* asking "does anybody want to work with me on this?"

I think that many people at Noisebridge interpret do-ocracy to mean "do
every-damn-thing absolutely by yourself".  I am not one of those people.

Patrick