[Noisebridge-discuss] door button failing

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:31:13 UTC 2011

i have noticed this as well. i was going to print a small notice to put on the door asking people to make sure the door shuts, but had printing issues that day. a couple of times ive seen non-hacker bums try to get in the building because the gate was open.

Patrick

lilia <liliakai at gmail.com> wrote:

I've noticed that the gate occasionally fails to latch/lock even if it looks shut. Possibly the buzzer is a no-op if the gate isn't actually locked?