[Noisebridge-discuss] [offlist] Re: common courtesy: logging into wiki / not editing user pages

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:46:38 UTC 2011

Rigel,
What does any of your message have to do with Noisebridge? Why does
anybody care about mine (or anybody else's) private life?  I've always
been a good sport about personal attacks on me, but this mailing list
has about 500 people on it.  Given that everything you're discussing
took place outside of Noisebridge, you're not giving any sort of
consideration to this amazing non-profit that we all enjoy.

And you got my email all wrong.  My email to that person was the result
of being followed online and offline by that woman outside of
Noisebridge since last November.  My email leaded off with "You're a
smart mature woman."  And it ended with a whole paragraph about hoping
we could still be really good friends.  Not that anybody at Noisebridge
cares at all.

noisebridge-discuss is the bain of my existance.  This thread is more
worthless drama that's left me feeling icky.  I'm going to take a long
hot relaxing shower.

Patrick