[Noisebridge-discuss] common courtesy: logging into wiki / not editing user pages

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:47:59 UTC 2011

If you all don't stop fighting, I am going to stop the car and you will not
like it very much, I can assure you.  Also, DONGS.  But in all seriousness,
Patrick you do need to respect the wishes of others and perhaps you need
some more time elsewhere around people with significantly more social skills
than you.  It might round you out and teach you the soft skills you seem to
be lacking.  I would suggest spending at least 1 night a week at your local
pub and having 1 beer and talking to a random person and see how it goes.
This will help you in many aspects of life including your career and getting
laid.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Patrick Keys <citizenkeys at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> safety in numbers. i flirt with all women. we're all acting like silly
>> kids on a playground.
>>

> Awesome! As a gay man, I flirt with all men.... So... wanna come play in my
> sandbox? The weather is nice :)
>

>> only because you asked, by my count of regular women at noisebridge,
>> there's:
>> 1 i sent two emails, an offer to hookup then an offer to be friends
>>

> Hey, Rachel's sausage comment got me all turned on. Can we talk about
> sausages ;)  If not, we can be friends.. with benefits.. *nudge* *nudge*
> *wink* *wink* (Monte Python skit ;)
>
>  1 i sent a joking email after she kept showing up at the top of my
>> facebook "People You May Know"
>>

> Hey, I noticed this about you too! How cool! I think it's because we know a
> lot of the same people at Noisebridge.. Cool, you're top of my face book
> page too ;) ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
>

>> 1 i offered to share a blanket
>>

> Hey, I'd offer to share a blanket with you *anytime* ;)
>

>> 1 i drove to school
>>

> I'd love to "drive" you to school ;) ;)  ;)
>
>  1 i called a "hot chick"
>>

> Hey, hot is hot, right.. So, what you doin' right now? hmmm hmmm ;)
>

>> 1 i offered to be really good friends
>>

> I'd love to be really good friends.. we can even have benefits... ya
> know... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*
>

>> 1 i told to fuck off
>>

> Now, I wouldn't do this to you. Who would?!?  Come on....
>

>> Does any of that make me a creepy old man like Charles Bukowski? Your
>> guess is as good as mine.
>>

> That's silly... I'm sure you aren't creeped out by messages like this..
>

>> This conversation, along with the birds, bees, and beautiful weather
>> outside all remind me its spring.
>>

> Yes, it is... spring has sprung... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*
>
> So, what are you doing today? ;)
>

> Sausage Boy....
> --
> Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter
> least.
>
> -- Goethe

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer