[Noisebridge-discuss] New donations/e-waste

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:28:59 UTC 2011

> There's lots of debris that needs to go to the Tunnel road transfer
> station.  I have been counting on the **Uhaul** to completely clean
> the debris from the painted wall, filter out a greasy couch, and clear
> out the accumulated stuff in the elevator room (keep the door -- a
> doorframe at Noisebridge was sized for it).  Right Corey? :-)
>
> There's still need for other trips with a truck though!

If there's a U-Haul there Sunday, that's awesome -- we can co-ordinate off
list and I'll provide an extra pair of hands.  If not, we'll need to
co-ordinate so that the trash room is at or close to capacity with available
items before a pickup, so that we don't suffer the "three buses at once"
syndrome.

Will.