[Noisebridge-discuss] colo in and around SF?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Feb 23 17:28:54 UTC 2011

    a good security approach is not to have anything
sensitive on your machines. maybe overwrite (reinstall)
the OS on a regular basis.
    sonic.net near santa rosa will accommodate a single
1U colo. san francisco community colocation project
(SFCCP) has a half rack in monkey brains' sublease area
in the telx racks at 200 paul.