[Noisebridge-discuss] [offlist] Re: Patrick being banned

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:16:28 UTC 2011

Whoops! I already sent it to like half a dozen folks, sorry.

It is not a threat to do what one has a legal right to do, so what I'm doing
is legal (sending people copies of a discussion with the speakers' consent)
and therefore not very threatening.

Does this mean you don't want a copy?

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails