[Noisebridge-discuss] New donations

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Feb 23 20:41:58 UTC 2011

It's a common sport RC Truggy from 5 years ago.  It's nice because it's
based on a very popular onroad design so there are pleanty of parts, but
it's not any good to race because there's no class for it and it's not any
fun because it's made of ultra thin carbon fiber.

It would, however, be fine for robotics because it's 4WD and ultra stable.
It's also got a short turning radius.

As far as room under the body, that's the nature of sport RC cars.