[Noisebridge-discuss] There are Two Common Bikes. Also, they're being threatened. Who is threatening them? Why??? (and other ramblings)

Isky Wordsworth dejaepu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:49:08 UTC 2011

Super thanks Jason & Lilia!

I don't think we need to repaint them (But feel free to you promise to try
to do a better job than they already are painted). Stickers should do the
trick, I'll do it next time I'm there, and ill make a little sign above the
rack describing the two bikes and as soon as I get my bike key back I'll be
sure to leave it in the lock! (It's not currently in my possession).

i would like for there to be two community bikes, i think its an optimal
number for a community of our size, i don't like biking alone half as much
as with someone, and most times people have borrowed them (many many people)
they've borrowed them together.

The Green frame one has very iffy brakes, get used to them before you NEED
them. His name is Christ.

Meredith, that's not what I said at all.

So CAN anyone claim the silver bike on rack 1?