[Noisebridge-discuss] Patrick being banned

jim jim at well.com
Wed Feb 23 21:59:14 UTC 2011

    i think that's a wrong message, too. i was sick in
bed. otherwise i would have been out of town.
    did you read my earlier email to the effect that
the group asked for trust until it can provide reasons
(sounds a bit like j caesar, per w shaksper), to which
i responded that i will suspend my alarm and trust?
    note that your message may be interpreted as having
a tone of anger or offense or some such.

    those who dislike my use of the term vigilante,
please consider introspection.