[Noisebridge-discuss] Patrick being banned

hep dis at gruntle.org
Wed Feb 23 22:25:57 UTC 2011

Frantisek:

I don't understand why you would think that women's attitudes to
someone who sexually harassed them would be different simply because
that person was in a relationship. Or are you saying that you think
the inclusion of a man is more important than the feelings, safety,
and well-being of the female members of noisebridge?

-hep