[Noisebridge-discuss] Patrick being banned

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:30:24 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 22:01, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:
> If Patric is being banned it should not be "for ever". Things
> change and people does too.

  "does" -> "do"
  "for ever" -> "forever"

  I agree. A saying I like, from the founder of Aikido:

    True budo is the loving protection of all beings with a
    spirit of reconciliation.

  I think we all would prefer it if Patrick were to choose to
  reconcile, offering apologies and mending his ways. To
  participate in this reconciliation would gladden our hearts
  and we must not close ourselves to that (although we needn't
  hold out much hope for it, either).

  I asked for the wording "until further notice" or
  "indefinitely". Forever is a long time.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/