[Noisebridge-discuss] colo in and around SF?

Robbie Trencheny me at robbiet.us
Wed Feb 23 22:37:29 UTC 2011

 I have a very good friend who is a sales manager at SoftLayer who I can hook you up with and he can get you great discounts and such. Let me know.

I have friends with servers at HE, they seem to like it, but I do not know about these power issues. The speeds are pretty good, especially between his server at HE and his servers at EvoSwitch in Amsterdam.

--
Robbie Trencheny
Sent with Sparrow