[Noisebridge-discuss] colo in and around SF?

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:31:03 UTC 2011

Some more information.  You really don't want to be in HE in fremont, they
are a horrible facility.  They had some major power issues this past year.
 Also you would want to be where there are peering centers.  I would suggest
chicago, dc, nyc, san jose.   At my company, we collocate in equnix down
there.  It is a good place to colo but usually they do stuff by the cage.
 My suggestion would be to find someone with space there and colo with them.
 They have the best/cheapest bandwidth.  I used to work in the hosting
industry and have some insight if you want to sit and talk about it next
time you see me.  I have heard good things about softlayer as well and if
you need some help with your server, I can help with that too!  I also
happen to have a dedicated box doing not too much and I host various sites
for people in the community, if you want me to host for you, I am sure it
could be arranged and I would be more than happy to scale as necessary for
you.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer