[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutter.

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Feb 25 20:54:50 UTC 2011

i am super excited to learn the free & open source lazor options... but
both other laser places i use (techshop & instructables) use corel and
so for me *personally* it would be extremely useful to have corel
kicking around too, since i have 4 years of corel files that i use all
the time, and i will continue to use corel for the mast majority of my
lazoring.

R.