[Noisebridge-discuss] Ahoy from Minneapolis.

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Feb 25 23:25:22 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

I was involved in the 501(c)(3) application and would be happy to give
you whatever help I'm able.  It is the only one I have done so far, but
I will be spearheading the Ace Monster Toys application process soon so
I need to get my head around it again anyway!  Synergy.

Let's discuss in detail offlist, feel free to ping me directly.

Rachel McConnell