[Noisebridge-discuss] Ahoy from Minneapolis.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 28 19:36:23 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 03:35:08PM -0600, Michael Freiert wrote:
> I'm on the Board of Directors for Twin Cities Maker, the Minneapolis/St.
> Paul MN makerspace, and have an entertaining task I'm hoping someone out
> there may be able to help me with a bit.
>
> We're in the final stages of sorting out legal bits for 501c3 filing, and
> while the Noisebridge website has some great resources on it, a few of our
> board, and our lawyers were hoping we could do a few emails and maybe a
> phone conference with some folks who've actually been through the process
> for a non-traditional group like ours.

I was involved in the Noisebridge 501c3 process and would be happy to
help.  I think it'd be helpful to do it on the list (it lets others
chime in on details they may remember even if they're not involved in
the primary discussion, and it lets other lurkers benefit too), but
whatever you're comfortable with.

-andy