[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 07:15:59 UTC 2011

Perhaps perusing these Wiki pages will give you some ideas.

The booth description as a whole can be about the space, but what we
actually show tends to be whatever projects people are able to demonstrate
at the booth, such as inductive dart guns, northpaw, and the infamous "make
a capacitor pop" contraption.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2009

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2010