[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 01:15:14 UTC 2011

I'm definitely into helping for the DIY yeast stuff. I think its a great
idea. I can help move stuff too - the Focus needs some cleaning out :).
Given the interest in the distilling class, I kinda think it would be
totally awesome to try and distill and essential oil or even just straight
up water on the day of...clearly there could be some concerns with this -
what do people think?

Sean