[Noisebridge-discuss] Neural Net Workshop on 1/26/2010

Jesse welz welzart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:56:17 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

Are the neural networks you're talking about here at all related to
the neural networks that B.E.A.M. robotics are based on? I know
nothing about neural networks other than what I've picked up tinkering
with B.E.A.M. robotics. Even if they are not related I would love
learn more and become Neural Network Aware. I am not a mathematician
nor a programmer but have dabbled in both. Will I be able to follow
along?

Best,
Gescykae