[Noisebridge-discuss] draft of Signal to Noise, a NB newsletter

Nicholas Iannone nickthedude at me.com
Wed Jan 5 04:26:19 UTC 2011

Love it! read all of it and found out so00 much cool shit!

Super informative, really nice work. --i have to say i kind of wish you could do it every week ;)

I agree about a blog being kind of not as cool.

Possible digression:  I had a thought today and it recurred as i was reading this, is there any one place where people can put up pictures descriptions, and links of completed projects created at noisebridge? kind of a made at noisebridge feed?

this might be a spot where a blog might work.

Nick