[Noisebridge-discuss] draft of Signal to Noise, a NB newsletter

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jan 5 06:13:38 UTC 2011

Danny, this is the best idea on community building I've heard in ages.
I will volunteer to copyedit if you like, and further to encourage you,
once I am well again I will come make something awesome at Noisebridge
so you can write about it!

Nick, there's http://blog.noisebridge.net/, which is an aggregator from
various places... uh, Rubin manages it I'm pretty sure and has been
putting on anyone who asks him.  I think?  I couldn't find any info on
the wiki about this, Rubin or whoever, want to add it?  It doesn't seem
to be used too much, we should get on that!

Rachel