[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge credit line - cashflow cushion / lasercutter

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:11:06 UTC 2011

Hopefully my final comment on this:
The reason companies buy things on credit even when they have the entire
cash to buy it is to have better control of their liquidity (the cash
they have).  Spending $5,000 or $10,000 or whatever it is on the laser
cutter is ALOT of money to spend at once.

Whoever pools together their money and buys the laser cutter:
consider financing it instead of shelling out all that cash at once.  I
still say Josh Myer's lease-to-own explanation was brilliant,
appropriate, and worth considering.

Patrick