[Noisebridge-discuss] decent and cheaper web hosts

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:52:13 UTC 2011

I have no problem paying more on a yearly basis (although the OP was
more concerned), but it's great to get a set of reference quotes.

To add to the confusion, Sonic.net (whom I adore) also offers hosting:

Basic 	15000 Megabytes 	150 Gigabytes 	150 	$19.95
An IP-based virtual host on Sonic.net's web cluster. Includes shell and
FTP access, MySQL database service.

Value 	5000 Megabytes 	50 Gigabytes 	50 	$9.95
A name-based virtual host on Sonic.net's web cluster. Includes shell and
FTP access.

Any feelings as to how these compare to the others?

Michael Shiloh
KA6RCQ
www.teachmetomake.com
teachmetomake.wordpress.com