[Noisebridge-discuss] Updating 2169 Access Control to be more like 83C

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Jan 18 20:07:33 UTC 2011

At Ye Olde Noisebridgee, we had a tradition of handing out keys to people
when they became members, or, to awesome people, before they became members.

I think it's time to update our access control mechanisms to encourage that.

I'm in for two dozen 83C/2169 keys, and will make a half-dozen 2169 glass
door keys for select people (most people don't need them, but they're
invaluable in case anything untoward happens with that door.  EG: someone
got locked into 2169 a while back, which was kinda lulz but also kinda
zomgfirecode.).

I doubt I can make the keys before tonight's meeting, but they will be
prepared in time for next week's meeting.  Priority given to members in good
standing and to people I like (in that order).
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com