[Noisebridge-discuss] Turing Classroom Sunday Night?

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:38:36 UTC 2011

Peter-

There is normally a projector that lives in that back classroom
(Turing).  Fair warning it's slightly buggy in that it projects with a
grey rectangle overlayed the upper leftish side of the projected
image.  It's still functional but just a bit distracting.  If you plan
to have slides, I'd suggest putting any pretty images or stuff you
don't want overlaid with grey-rectangle to the right hand side of your
slides.

I don't know about any laptops available for use though.  Note that
the projector takes VGA input, so if you borrow/use a laptop it'll
need VGA out (or a DVI->VGA convertor, which might be available in the
space somewhere).

Jared-