[Noisebridge-discuss] floor plan of noisebridge?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:49:38 UTC 2011

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission/Access_Control#How_Do_I_Get_Into_2169_Mission.3F

That's great that someone who's really strong on cardinal directions
has made this page describing the various points of entry to
noisebridge. However, for those of us that don't know which way is
north at any given time, this is a bit laborious to comprehend. Don't
we have a picture of the floor plan that we could add and label?

I see that there are a few images here
[https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission/Buildout] but
they're a little busy (and, I think, already out of date). If anyone
has original, unlabeled images that would be helpful.

-Kelly