[Noisebridge-discuss] Be The Hack: tonight, 19h30!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Jan 25 21:50:44 UTC 2011

Got something you're working on to show off?  Come out this evening at 7:30
and tell us a little about it at Be The Hack (you want to see in the space).

We're gaining steam, but we'd still love to have a few more things to share
with the group.  Come on out, introduce your whatsits, and meet your fellow
doers of things.
--
/jbm

(Sorry for the late reminder: I've had a bit of a cold, and was debating
whether or not to come out this week.  Feeling better as the day progresses,
so it's on!)