[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge-discuss: mailing list versus forum system

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:07:44 UTC 2011

I wasn't by any means implying that we should use Google Groups, only that,
being that I use it for a variety of other mailing lists and enjoy the
features it provides, it makes a great example of what works well, both as
forum and mailing list.  I think having the ability to hack on something of
our own would be excellent, though, I have to agree with Josh's sentiments
about politics and drama.