[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Vending Machine Beverage Preferences Poll

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Jan 31 17:50:13 UTC 2011

I agree with aestetix on this one.

Mostly because I've got experience opening vended cans of beer (ie: cleaning
off my pants after opening a can of vended beer).

I doubt we're actually doing anything illegal, but the ABC in this town are
right fuckers lately, engaged in a War On Fun.
--
/jbm

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 2:10 AM, aestetix aestetix <aestetix at gmail.com>wrote:

> This looks awesome!
>
> One quick comment thought: I don't think we should put beer or anything
> else alcoholic into the machine. Last I checked, we don't have a license for
> selling alcohol, and even if that's not the intent, it can easily be
> confused as such.
>
> Otherwise, carry on with what seems to be a very excellent effort!
>

> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 2:04 AM, Jared Dunne <jareddunne at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all-
>>
>> I've been stocking the vending machine with what I assume are popular
>> flavors, but I created a quick poll in an effort to try to quantify
>> the most popular beverages.  This probably isn't a perfect way to poll
>> the topic, but it's better than me just guessing what sodas you all
>> like.  Email me offlist if you have a favorite not included on the
>> poll, and I can try and add it to the poll, assuming that's legit once
>>

>> http://doodle.com/nc2qa9u9ma7nz4h9
>>

>> Also, you'll notice it's just soft drinks included in the poll.  I
>> think empty Slot #8 is destined to be a random-can-of-cold-beer slot
>> stocked with whatever beer I can buy on sale for around $0.50/can.  No
>> need for a poll to tell me that's a good idea.
>>
>> If you are curious what's currently stocked in the vending machine
>> here's the current inventory:
>>
>> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Vending_machine#Current_Beverages_and_Inventory
>>
>> Jared-

Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com