[Noisebridge-discuss] circuit hacking equipment funds jar - something that might work

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:44:49 UTC 2011

I wonder if it might be a good idea to create an itemized list of all the
materials necessary to determine the activities, get jars, assign labels or
color values to each activity, and then print up fliers to make sure
everyone knows which jars fund which activity.

Can you set up a donation jar to help cover the costs of purchasing,
assigning, and properly labeling the donation jars as well as the paper and
printing costs for the fliers?