[Noisebridge-discuss] Be The Hack: tonight, 19h30!

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 25 23:40:32 UTC 2011

    i can't be here this evening: i'm involved with

* audio circuit hacking, an adjunct group to the
  monday night circuit hacking effort--we had our first
  meeting last night, we may have power supplies and
  speakers for admiring our results, toys and tools for
  this coming monday.

* tuesday and friday noonish to 3-ish django study
  group--making progress, documenting what we're doing.

* linux system administration study group, 3-ish to
  6-ish tuesdays and fridays, kind of merged with the
  django thing, but still a separate focus. we moved
  the two 1U machines out of susan the rack to a nano
  rack ("nana") that lives in the turing classroom

* linux discussion group: a time and place for people
  interested in linux to hang out, used as an ad-hoc
  meetup by some.

* AND MOST INTERESTINGLY and IMPORTANTLY, the thursday
  mid-day work detail that mainly is working on lights
  in the space.

    (everyone is welcome to all of the above)