[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Patrick Keys stealing from the donation jug?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Jan 3 21:21:04 UTC 2011

   I, too, am okay with patrick. much of what patrick
writes seems worth discussion.

   I have no idea about donation jars other than my
supposition that they're there to bring in money for
rent and other expenses, not for food or drinks or
toilet paper or anything else. i.e., seems to me that
all money in the donation jars is to go to the
treasurer.