[Noisebridge-discuss] Johnny Lee - [EE CS Colloq] Working On Kinect * 4:15PM, Wed January 5, 2011, Stanford

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:32:03 UTC 2011

Hi Folks

Is anybody going to Johnny Lee's talk @ Stanford today @ 4:15.

Is anybody coming from Dublin/Fremont or thereabouts ?
I would be extremely grateful, if someone could give me a ride from either
Dublin/Fremont or thereabouts. I will pay for gas.

If yes, plz email/call me @ my cell 765.230.2748

I googled & this might be useful for folks coming by public transit.
There is a bus, called Dumbarton express from Union city BART
http://transportation.stanford.edu/pdf/EastBay-Stanford_transit_guide.pdf

Thanks a ton

cheers
ashish