[Noisebridge-discuss] Ballots for board election will be ready soon.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jan 13 00:42:42 UTC 2011

Thanks for stepping up to organize this, Al.  Much appreciated.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 02:46:20PM -0800, Albert Sweigart wrote:
> The ballots for the 2011 board election will be ready to hand out to
> people soon. Alex & Meredith

Which Alex?

> being members who are not running nor
> nominated anyone, will be generating and printing out the ballots
> (though it will probably be only one of them that needs to end up
> doing it.)

I'm happy to pitch in for any printing costs.

Have we verified that all the candidates are willing to stand if
elected?  It'd suck to have to do this again if somebody's not willing
to do the time.  I'll send out emails to all the candidates tomorrow
unless I hear that someone else has already checked on it.

(If you're a candidate and you're reading this, you can avoid this email
by editing https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Board_Nominations_2011 to
confirm that you accept the nomination.)

-andy