[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes 2010-01-19

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Wed Jan 19 10:04:34 UTC 2011

I just went through the video of the ballot processing and verified that all
of the following things match:

* Dusek's table as stored on his computer
* Steve's table as stored on his computer
* The table below
* The table in the meeting notes here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Meeting_Notes_2011_01_18&oldid=15910

Al has still frames of each of the ballots which I think he can use to
independently verify this.

I can't say anything about the accuracy of the voting software, but I assume
any problems will be discovered in the near future.  In the meantime, I
updated the board and officers page:

  https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Board_and_Officers

Thanks to everyone who spent time on the voting process.