[Noisebridge-discuss] Shower current in front of the fab zone

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Jan 22 22:36:55 UTC 2011

A door on the shop's entrance closest to the main entrance for the whole
space might help with another vague ongoing intention, which is to make the
reception space less confusing and more guided for visitors (and to have as
an announcement space).

(Didn't want to derail, so continue talking about the shop -- just saying I
like the idea of at least one door on the shop for an entirely different
reason. I'm in for money to make this happen, but probably not much in the
way of door smarts)