[Noisebridge-discuss] Shower current in front of the fab zone

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 23:37:18 UTC 2011

Quick chime in - I just checked McMaster to see if there were any cheaper
two way spring closing hinges. Maybe McMaster part number 14905A41 will
work? Check it out. $16 apiece. A little better. There's some more there -
I'm just chiming in with no idea what the space even looks like, so maybe
they won't work.
-Taylor