[Noisebridge-discuss] Shower current in front of the fab zone

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 23 17:24:42 UTC 2011

    recall john's note that plastic shower curtains
are likely to collect dust electrostatically with
the result that over time they release the dust
back into the room. as to nuisance and fire danger,
it's no big deal, but for people who are unusually
sensitive to some of the chemical components, even
a little is an irritant, and possibly for all of us
even a little over time may be best avoided.
    i don't like the idea of plastic being used to
contain dust and other small particles. i hope we
can collectively research and find something that
addresses the need (doesn't allow dust to collect
on its surface).