[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge-discuss: mailing list versus forum system

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:41:39 UTC 2011

I'd really not rather use something that's not locally hosted. What if their
system had a malfunction and we couldn't get access to troubleshoot it?
Also, global politics aside, I don't like someone who is not a Noisebridger
having the "god key" to enable or disable the entire system.

Further, regardless of the complexity, if we have something local, we can
modify it, and even create new modules and patches for it.

This said, nothing is stopping someone from going and creating one and
getting people to use it.