[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Vending Machine Beverage Preferences Poll

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:25:08 UTC 2011

Hi All-

I've added Fresca to the list.  You can edit your entry to vote for it
if you like.  There should be a "Edit an Entry" link in the area under
the poll results table.  If you have problem tweaking your votes,
email me offlist for help.

http://doodle.com/nc2qa9u9ma7nz4h9

Regarding the Donation Machine's free beer gift:  While I think
Patrick's loophole seems legit (enough), you all have raised enough
valid concerns about the vending err donation machine serving beer
that I won't do it until NB membership has had more time to discuss
and perhaps consense on it.  In the meantime, I'm confident that I can
find something excellent to dispense from Slot #8, based in part on
the poll results and other part on what's on sale!

Jared-