[Noisebridge-discuss] RadioShack video now live

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 04:02:47 UTC 2011

Oddly enough, I went in the one on Market today and the parts and connector
section *was* greatly expanded. awesome.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:14 PM, L E <lexein-esc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Might have been mentioned before, but  http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/
> At 5:50pm on a Sunday in San Francisco, RS gaveth an odd-sized barrel
> connector for a Canon D-10 waterproof camera and an LM317. Good enough for
> me..

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein